Eliava Phage Therapy Center

Forums General Discussion I am having prostatis and the doctor found enterococci in prostate fluid.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Pranav Johri Pranav Johri 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

satya
    Participant

What kind of treatment you might give and how long need to be there to eradicate the bacteria. My symptoms are anal burn when sitting on the leather chairs, urine pain for long time, urine urgency at after noons, no proper sleep. I want to know these common symptoms of CBP are not?Thanks Pavani

Pranav Johri
    Pranav Johri

Pavani, urinary frequency, urgency and burning/painful urination are typical symptoms of prostatitis. The enterococcus found in your prostate fluid can be treated with phages, however it will need to be tested against the standard phages to check their sensitivity.

The treatment at the clinic will go on for about 2 weeks, and then you will return with phages to take at home. The guidelines and dosage for the treatment at home will be given to you by the treating doctor. That treatment will continue for 4-8 weeks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.